Friday, April 13, 2012

Time for Some Saquaping!


So on days like this, the sun is out, it is warm... a yeti starts to think about beach season!  Sure there are not many pics of me kicking it on the shore but there are a bunch of hidden spots all around this great state of Vermont!  Yup, just me and a bunch of nudists scoping out private spots and catching a few forbidden rays.  Before I get out there though it is important to get a bit of personal hygiene taken care of.  Seriously, I am a hairy beast.  Literally.  That is why I like the new place here in the Church Street Mall.  I slip in after hours and get all of my needs taken care of, discreetly.  Eyebrows?  Check!  Back hair?  Check!!  Brazilian wax?  You better believe it... I told you I was hanging w/ nudists!  Plus my pal Champ really has no hair to speak of and makes me very self conscious when we are swimming in the lake.  You know, tons of "All that Sasquatch hair is what is really polluting the lake not the red mollusks!"  He can be a real smug son of bee-sting some times!  You think I am kidding w/ this sasquaping stuff?  Try checking out George Clooney's shoe size some time and get back to me.  Those eyebrows are pretty crazy after a day or two unkempt I will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment