Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am so nervous


So I have been cruising around in the woods for awhile trying to steer clear of the damn leaf peepers, skiers, and other assorted ninnies who are constantly trying to take my picture (I am more in demand than Ryan Seacrest).  I finally found a a quiet space to sit down, put up a wi-fi antenna and get my words on paper/ screen.  And no, I did not steal this computer, a hiker from New Jersey dropped it when they tried to hike Mt. Mansfield in February w/out the proper gear.  They are such turds.  Yeah, I did have to appropriate a charger and an Internet account from VT Telecom but those guys are thieves themselves... am I right?  Who's with me?  I know you are Shumlin!  Anyway, I hope to make this a fun way to follow my comings and goings and don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vtsasquatch.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment